By using this application or any service offered by Doubleyou, you
Doubleyou has established a network for single people ("Begin Again") through its application ("Begin Again App").Begin Again provides its Members an environment to interact with each other. Please note that Doubleyou does not guarantee a match. Doubleyou takes utmost care to screen all applicants and ensure their eligibility and suitability to join the Begin Again but does not make any representations about or stand guarantee to the character of its Members.
You can become a Member of Begin Again only through an access to
your mobile number.
You must be over 18 years of age, and legally single or separated from your spouse to be considered for membership to Begin Again. You agree to inform Begin Again immediately of any change in your relationship or marital status to avoid misleading other Members of the Begin Again.
Doubleyou reserves the right to approve or reject your application for membership without assigning any reason.
By applying to be a Member, you consent to receive communication from Begin Again in all forms including phone calls, emails, mailers, text messages and push notifications. This consent shall supersede any registration, or preferences set, by you with the Do Not Disturb Register (DND Register) or the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
By accessing and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these terms and conditions and to abide by all of the terms and conditions. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Service.
If your application for membership is accepted, Begin Again will
create a Member profile based on the information that you
provided. Your profile will be accessible to other Members, based
on your privacy settings. The Subscription Fee paid is
By becoming a Member, you consent to continue receiving communication from Begin Again in any form including phone calls, emails, mailers, text messages and push notifications. This consent shall supersede any registration with or preferences set by you with the Do Not Disturb Register (DND Register) or the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
Doubleyou reserves the right to modify its subscription plans at any time. Doubleyou will notify you of any changes to its subscription plans.
Your membership begins on the day Doubleyou receives your Subscription Fee. However, if the Subscription plan you choose, any promotional offer of Doubleyou that you may be using, or the terms of your invitation to join Doubleyou provide otherwise, your membership will begin on the day specified in such Subscription plan, promotional offer, or terms of your invitation. Your membership will be activated only after Doubleyou receives your payment of the Subscription Fee from the third party payment processor.
Doubleyou does not bear any responsibility for Member-to-Member interactions—whether online, or at Member-initiated "get-togethers", dates, or other events offline. Doubleyou is not responsible to Members who intentionally, or otherwise, disclose their personal information in the free text areas of their profile or in any publically accessible forum.
- You will be using your discretion when sharing personal information through Begin Again.
- You will use the privacy tools and settings available on the Begin Again to protect your Member profile and ensure that other Members can only view information that you are comfortable disclosing.
- You will be using your discretion when meeting and interacting with other Members.
- You will be using your discretion and judgement as to the character and compatibility of other Members.
- You will use in a lawful and responsible manner, any information (personal or otherwise) provided by other Members.
- You will not use Begin Again or any information provided there to solicit business or use it for commercial purposes.
- You will not post content that is obscene, hurtful, defamatory, violative of copyrights or trademark rights, or violative of any law applicable to publication of such content.
- If Doubleyou believes that you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- If you provided incorrect or misleading information in your application for membership.
- If you provide incorrect or misleading information on your online profile.
- If you use a pseudonym instead of your real name on your profile.
- If you create multiple accounts on Begin Again.
- If you share your Begin Again account details with anyone.
- If you share information relating to another Member, without that Member's consent.
- If you use the Begin Again Website to solicit business or to promote any commercial purpose.
- If you use the Begin Again to post obscene, hurtful, or defamatory content. In such cases, Doubleyou reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- If you use the Begin Again to post content that is violative of copyrights or trademark rights, or violative of any law applicable to publication of such content. In such cases, Doubleyou reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- If you copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell anything that is the proprietary material of Doubleyou. In such cases, Doubleyou also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
- If, at the sole discretion of Doubleyou, any behaviour on your part is construed as harassment of other Members. In such cases, Doubleyou also reserves the right to initiate legal action against you.
The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, content of other users, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, software, audio files and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company or (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes. Users of the Service may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service or the Service for any purpose except with Doubleyou’s express consent (such as for promoted profiles or other advertisements), which Doubleyou may provide or deny in its sole discretion. Doubleyou may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Doubleyou of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
Doubleyou owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Doubleyou. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of Doubleyou or, if such property is not owned by Doubleyou, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER BEGIN AGAIN USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DOUBLEYOU CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. DOUBLEYOU ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. DOUBLEYOU MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USER. DOUBLEYOU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL DOUBLEYOU BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, EMEPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE DOUBLEYOU’S SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH BEGIN AGAIN. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA THAT RESULTS OR MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS IN THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED IN THE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted in the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. The Company makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
- Doubleyou reserves the right to modify Begin Again. You are responsible for providing your own access to Begin Again. Doubleyou has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on Begin Again complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
Doubleyou provides Begin Again on an “as is” and “as available”
basis. You therefore use Begin Again at your own risk. Doubleyou
expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether
express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under
any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Doubleyou makes no
representations or warranties:
- That Begin Again will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
- That Begin Again will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any user;
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
- That any content you submit will be made available on Begin Again or will be stored by Doubleyou;
- That Doubleyou will continue to support any particular feature of Begin Again;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Collect information about others;
- Solicit money from any users;
- Post any content that is prohibited by clause “content restriction”;
- Use the service in an illegal manner or to commit an illegal act;
- Access the Service in a jurisdiction in which it is illegal or unauthorized;
- Ask or use users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service;
- Email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service, without Doubleyou's prior written authorization;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so;
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Doubleyou without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the service, or transmit to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or il material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Doubleyou or to any other user. If information provided to Doubleyou, or another user, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change. The following is a partial list of content you may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”):
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- contains sexually explicit content;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent;
- infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Doubleyou and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Doubleyou will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Doubleyou and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on Begin Again; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Begin Again violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Doubleyou respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to Begin Again do not infringe any third party copyright, trademark or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
The Service may contain, and the Service or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Doubleyou is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found in or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that Doubleyou shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
Doubleyou may offer additional products and services for purchase
(“in app purchases”) through the App Store, Google Play or other
application platforms. If you choose to make an in app purchase,
you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the
mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.), and
your Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance
with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as
the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your
From time to time, you may be able to purchase, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use “virtual items”. You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through the Service and not in any other way. Virtual Items represent a limited license right governed by these terms and conditions. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, Virtual Items obtained by you are licensed to you, and you hereby acknowledge that no title or ownership in or to Virtual Items is being transferred or assigned hereunder. These terms and conditions should not be construed as a sale of any rights in Virtual Items. Any Virtual Item balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. Doubleyou, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Items and/or may distribute Virtual Items with or without charge. You may purchase Virtual Items only within the Service. Doubleyou may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time. Doubleyou shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Doubleyou exercises any such rights. The transfer of Virtual Items is prohibited, and you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Items to any person or entity. Virtual Items may only be redeemed through the Service. ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. The provision of Virtual Items for use in the Service is a service provided by Doubleyou that commences immediately upon the acceptance of your purchase of such Virtual Items. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using your account. Doubleyou may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOUBLEYOU IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
time. Doubleyou will notify you of the amendments at the email
address provided by you to Doubleyou.
Doubleyou may create additional policies to govern the use of Begin Again, and any other services provided by Doubleyou. Doubleyou will circulate to each of its existing Members a copy of such policies. Continued use of Begin Again or Doubleyou’s services after circulation of such policies will be deemed to be an acceptance of such policies.
of India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts in Delhi.
At Doubleyou we have customized pricing according to the services rendered by us. The details are provided to you beforehand according to the effort, efficiency and the output of the service. Typically, the range of transactions on our app “Begin Again” varies from INR 10 to INR 3000.
Some of our services can be utilized for fixed durations. In such cases, it is clearly mentioned within the description of these services. The period of usage in these cases vary from 1 month to 6 year.
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Despite our
efforts, pricing errors may still occur. In case there is an error
in the billing, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will try to resolve your issue on priority.
Our service is offered for sale by Doubleyou for your personal enjoyment and not for resale. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse to sell to any person whom we believe may be purchasing for resale.
Our Customer Service Specialists are ready to assist you simply write to us at email@example.com and we will respond to you within 48hrs.